Synchronization error occurred.
Authenticating user…An error occurred when verifying security for this message.
The above error is a result of the time/time zone on the client application differing more than 5 minutes from the server application.
Make sure the time that is displayed is correct for the time zone selected. To do this:
1. Click on the time on the bottom-right of the screen
2. Make sure the time that is displayed is the correct time.
3. If it shows the correct time, then click on “change date and time settings”
4. Make sure the time zone is correct for where you are located. Even if the time shows correctly, the time zone may have been set incorrectly. If you need to change the time zone, click in the area shown below.
5. If the issue persists, contact Alden Support at email@example.com